Terms and Conditions
1. Use of the thinkanalyse.com site
This website is owned and operated by ThinkAnalyse Pty Limited (“TA”) whose registered office is at 28 Llewellyn Street, Rhodes NSW 2138 Australia. These terms and conditions apply to the use of the TA website. Please read them as they set out your legal rights and liabilities. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions then please do not use www.thinkanalyse.com. By using the TA website you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Getting in touch with TA
If you have any questions or complaints relating to the TA website please contact us at the following email address email@example.com. Alternatively, please write to us at the following address:
ThinkAnalyse Pty Limited
28 Llewellyn Street
Rhodes NSW 2138
3. Your liability and use of our website
When using the TA website you agree to:
- Not do anything that might damage or interrupt the access to the TA website server or material available on the website;
- Not disseminate or otherwise use or access defamatory, abusive, offensive, threatening or otherwise objectionable material information or send any form of bulk communication including “spam” emails;
- Where applicable ensure that your user name and password is used with care. You will be responsible for activities and orders made under your password. TA may ask you to change your password if it believes there is a breach of security or misuse of the TA website;
- Not abuse the rights of other individual’s privacy or make unauthorised or fraudulent orders or requests for services;
- Not breach any laws concerning the use of electronic communications and public communication networks;
- Not do anything or cause anything to be done that my infringe or damage any intellectual property rights (including, without limitation, copyright and trademarks) of TA or a third party;
4. Your rights
If you are not satisfied with any part of the TA website then please contact us by clicking on the contact us box.
Your use of the TA website is subject to the law of Australia. In addition, the law of the country from where you are viewing the website may apply to your use of the website. You should take local legal advice regarding queries you may have about this point. TA makes no representation or promise that the material on the website is appropriate or available for use in locations outside Australia.
You may not assign, sub-licence or transfer any of your rights under these terms and condition. If you breach these terms and conditions and TA does not take any action then that does not prevent TA from benefiting from any rights or remedies it may have if you breach the terms and conditions again.
5. Our liability
Remember that using the internet does have some risks. TA takes reasonable steps to provide a reliable website. However, we will not be liable for:
Problems including incompatibility and damage or corruption of your hardware, software or installation;
- the security of the website;
- interruption in availability or errors of the website;
- the website content failing to meet your requirements.
You agree that, to the extent allowed by law, TA is not responsible for any loss, claim, damages or any consequential, indirect or special damages (these include, loss of profits or revenue, loss of savings, loss of data, loss of privacy) that you may suffer or incur with your use of or inability to use the website. This includes information, products or services obtained via the website.
Nothing in these terms and conditions limits affects your legal rights as a consumer.
6. What is intellectual property and why ours is important to us
The TA name and logo are registered trade marks and may not be used or reproduced in any manner without the express written consent of an authorised representative of TA. No licence is granted to you to use the trade marks of TA or its affiliated companies.
The contents of the website are protected by copyright, trade mark rights, database rights, patent rights, design rights and any other rights in text, graphics, audio, video or images, content, software, data and information. You agree that the contents of the website and for your personal use only and you may no copy, reproduce, modify, alter, publish, broadcast, sell distribute, or transfer any such materials without the express written consent of an authorised representative of TA.
7. Links to third party websites
The website may provide links to other websites or services provided by third party organisations. If you access these websites via the links then you are leaving TA website and TA is not responsible or liable for the content or dealings you may have with these third parties.
9. Changes and amendments to these terms and conditions
From time to time we will change or modify these terms and conditions. Please therefore check these when you use the website.